The device is a transport safety system for planned transports of premature babies in incubators, with a body weight up to 3,9kg. The main purpose of the device is to protect the child in case of hard braking, fast turns or violent crashes. The device can be manually formed to fit the body shape of the patient and be configured in different safety levels. The child is fully visible and can be accessed easily during transport.
- The device is intended to handle forces up to 20G.
- The device is intended to be mounted on a flat surface, using existing mounting devices.
- The device is not intended to be in direct contact with injured skin.
- The device is intended to be used by neonatal staff and ambulance personnel. All users shall participate in certification training before using the device.
- The device is easy to handle
- The device is intended to be used in tempered air (38 degrees), in transport incubators used in road ambulances and airborne ambulances.
- The device is not intended to be used during MR imaging.
- The device is not intended to be used during radiographic (x-ray) imaging.